“High quality networking, thoughtful conference format, and excellent idea sharing”
Chris McCarty, President
Enviro Safety Products
What is Digital Transformation Connect?
Brought to you by the producers of B2B Online, Digital Transformation Connect is an exclusive, invitation-only event for senior-level digital transformation leaders from some of North America's most successful and innovative manufacturers and distributors.
In an intimate setting of 75 executives, you’ll discuss current trends, the breadth of challenges B2B leaders are currently facing, including the impact of COVID-19 and other forms of risk on the transformation journey, and best practices and technologies for keeping up with the implications and changing nature of the B2B market.
Our Speakers, Your Visionaries.
Chief Digital Officer
Chief, Operations & Strategy - Global Wireline Business
Senior Director, Services Sales & Digital Transformation North America
Bringing Together the Best in B2B.
The Digital Transformation Connect Audience
Why Digital Transformation Connect?
What Is Your Community Saying?
"I regularly attend the your events - have brought several ideas back - largest being Service Max. I'm evaluating RFID just this week with TERSO!"
Charles Johnson, Process Optimization / Business Intelligence Development, Royal Philips Electronics
"It's a great feel check against what others are doing and to see if our thinking is on track and validated. Its a good place to meet people to network with whom I may be able to help or mentor and others I may seek advice from in the future. And its good for my career to stay current"
Michael Morgolies, VP, Creative & Marketing Services, Leggett & Platt
“Speaker Faculty: Awesome!
Chris McCarty, President, Enviro Safety Products
Your Agenda at a Glance
Digital Transformation Connect is designed to bring you the solutions you need while learning from and benchmarking against your peers in the industry.
- Day 1: Strategic Planning, Risk Mitigation and Technological Implementation
- Day 2: Technological and Marketing Innovation
- Day 3: Change Management and Sustainability
- Customer Touchpoints: Striking a Balance Between Privacy and Personalization in a B2B Context
- Mitigating Negative Impacts to Businesses, Employees and Global Supply Chains by Macro-Environment Challenges
- Properly Deploying and Leveraging Technology: Maximizing Capabilities Post-Rollout
- 3 to 5 Years of Transition: Selling Your Investments Internally
- ERP Consolidation: Exploring Integration Strategies and Ecosystem Unification
- From Insights to Activation: Making Use of AI and Data For Strategic Decision Making
- Utilizing User Interface Improvements to Improve Customer Engagement
- Content and Product Information Management: Normalizing Product Data
- Outlining The Commonalities Faced by All Industries in The Digital Transformation Process
- Guiding a Profitable eCommerce Business For Long-Term Results
- Digital Transformation and Sustainability Initiatives Driving Profitable Optimization
- Comprehensive Supply Chain: Designing a Viable and Scalable Logistics Model
- The Changing Role of Sales in a Digital World
- Maximizing ITs Business Impact and Building The Collaborative Principals Necessary to Drive Enterprise-Wide Transformation
Interested In Sponsorship?
Sponsorship at Digital Transformation Connect can be the best business decision you make in 2019. You’ll meet senior level executives face-to-face; all qualified to attend. Find out more about how you can get involved.
Real Reviews From Real Attendees
See why the community rates WBR Connect as the #1 senior level, networking event of its kind.