Why Digital Transformation Connect?
What Is Your Community Saying?
"I regularly attend the your events - have brought several ideas back - largest being Service Max. I'm evaluating RFID just this week with TERSO!"
Charles Johnson, Process Optimization / Business Intelligence Development, Royal Philips Electronics
"It's a great feel check against what others are doing and to see if our thinking is on track and validated. Its a good place to meet people to network with whom I may be able to help or mentor and others I may seek advice from in the future. And its good for my career to stay current"
Michael Morgolies, VP, Creative & Marketing Services, Leggett & Platt
“Speaker Faculty: Awesome!
Chris McCarty, President, Enviro Safety Products
Meet Your 2019 Speakers
"The people I had access to, the business leaders I was able to meet with and the blend of business and informal dialogue was a breath of fresh air, setting this trip apart from the standard conference and conventions I have attended."Gary Kazmer, General Manager Global e-Commerce, Crayola
Tackling Your Biggest Challenges
Digital Transformation Connect is designed to bring you the solutions you need while learning from and benchmarking against your peers in the industry.
- Day 1: SPEED BUSINESS CARD-SWAP AND DELEGATE INTRODUCTIONS OPERATIONS, CORPORATE GOVERNANCE, AND BUDGETING FOR LONG-TERM SUCCESS LEVERAGING COMPANY VALUE TO DRIVE CUSTOMER LOYALTY
- Day 2: MULTI-CHANNEL SALES STRUCTURE & UPDATING REPORTING MODELS PLATFORM MIGRATION: HOW TO PLAN AND DOCUMENT IT BEFORE YOU BEGIN DEFINING THE NEXT GENERATION OF ECOMMERCE
- Day 3: ORGANIZATIONAL ALIGNMENT: DEALING WITH THE POLITICS , DEPARTMENTAL INPUT &SOLUTIONS MANAGING RELEVANT RISK WITHIN YOUR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION JOURNEY
- Leveraging Company Value To Drive Customer Loyalty
- Exploring Relevant Vs. Irrelevant Data & Outcomes When Moving To A Data-Driven Structure
- Collaborative Commerce & Solution Co-Creation
- Recruitment, Retention & Building Necessary Skill Sets In Employees
- Static Roundtables With 15 Delegates Each
- Comprehensive Supply Chain: Designing A Viable & Scalable Logistics Model
- Using Data To Drive Untapped Customer Needs
- Content & Product Information Management: Normalizing Product Data
- GDPR & California 2020
- Successful Global Rollout Of Digital Transformation
- Automation As The Next Strategic Imperative
- Enabling A Digital Channel In Order To Drive Business In A Digital World
- Digital Transformation Resources & Infrastructure To Facilitate The Journey
- Building Partnerships Between Internal Stakeholders, Clients and 3rd Party Solution Providers
- CRM Functionality: What Is Most Important And Why?
- The Changing Role Of Sales In A Digital World
- All-Encompassing Pay Platforms: Interoperability Across ERP Systems And Global Geos
- Machine To Machine: Application Programming Interface And Decreasing Soft Costs
- The Digital Transformation Journey: It’s A Process, Not A Project
- Execution Vs. Strategy: Driving The Next Step Of The Journey
- How To Resource & Manage New Technological Implementation While Embracing Culture Change
Interested In Sponsorship?
Sponsorship at Digital Transformation Connect can be the best business decision you make in 2019. You’ll meet senior level executives face-to-face; all qualified to attend. Find out more about how you can get involved.
Real Reviews From Real Attendees
See why the community rates WBR Connect as the #1 senior level, networking event of its kind.